Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday


It's time for another installment of Inspiration Tuesday and today it's brought to you by the letter P. P for Pinterest of course! My Pinterest inspiration board to be exact. These are some random images I've been pinning that sparked the ideas for my upcoming Cocoa Daisy December kit projects. Let's see if they spark something for you too...
I hope these have you feeling the need to do a little creative something today too! Do they have you wondering what might be in the December kit? Well I can tell you that this is...... You didn't really think I would tell you what's in the kit did you? Silly, you only have 2 more days til sneaks and I know you're going to love this kit!
If you're not already following Cocoa Daisy on Pinterest be sure to hop over and check out our boards HERE.
Have a great Tuesday!
**all images in this post are linked to their original site so you can click on them and it will take you directly there.
 ***yes this is the same post from Cocoa Daisy's Blog today :)

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...